This quick, 6-ingredient Honey Lime Dressing brings the perfect balance of freshness, sweetness and tang to your favourite salads! Pairing particularly well with Mexican flavours, this vinaigrette style salad dressing can be used to brighten the flavour of a variety of different salads and is also Paleo compliant as well as low FODMAP at one, 2-tbsp sized serving.
- 3 tbsp lime juice (about 1 medium lime), freshly-squeezed
- 3 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp honey*
- ½ tsp sea salt or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper or to taste
- Add lime juice, garlic infused olive oil, extra virgin olive oil, honey (using a spatula to scrape every bit of honey from the teaspoon into the bowl), salt and pepper to a small bowl. Whisk ingredients vigorously for about 1 minute to thoroughly combine.
- This dressing is best consumed fresh but can be stored in an air-tight container (such as a glass jar) in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Stir well before serving.
- Serve on your favourite salads, like my Grilled Chicken Fajita Salad.
- *According to Monash University’s low FODMAP diet app, honey is considered tolerable by most individuals with IBS in servings of up to 1 tsp. One serving of this dressing is 2 tbsp, which will contain approximately 1 tsp of honey per serving.
- Makes about 1/2 cup of dressing total, with one serving being approximately 2 tbsp.
- Category: Condiment & Seasoning Mix
- Method: Mix by hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: honey lime dressing, honey lime vinaigrette, salad dressing, condiments