Add a punch of zesty, spicy, tangy flavour to burgers, fries, tacos and more in less than 5 minutes with this homemade chipotle mayo! A great condiment to have on hand, especially for summer recipes, this homemade chipotle mayo is Low FODMAP, Paleo and Whole30.
- In a small bowl, add the mayo, garlic-infused olive oil, lime juice, chipotle chili pepper and sea salt and whisk well until combined. Serve with tacos (such as my Air Fryer Shrimp Taco Bowl), burgers, sandwiches, salads, fries (such as my Air Fryer French Fries) or anything needing a punch of zesty, spicy, tangy flavour!
- Store in an air-tight container (such as a glass jar) in the refrigerator.
- The chipotle mayo in the pictures represents two full batches of the recipe or 1.5 cups.
- If you don’t have a problem with FODMAPs, you can add 3 cloves of minced garlic in lieu of the garlic-infused olive oil.
- Category: Condiment & Seasoning Mix
- Method: By hand
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: chipotle mayo, chipotle mayonnaise, homemade chipotle mayo, chipotle mayo recipe, chipotle mayo sauce, chipotle aioli, easy chipotle aioli