This easy grilled pork chops recipe with lemon and sage gives your pork chops a punch of earthy, zesty flavour that’s perfect for summer! The pork chops can be grilled on an outdoor grill or on a grill pan indoors and are also Paleo, Whole30 and low FODMAP.
- 4 bone-in or boneless pork chops
- 3 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp dried chives
- 1 tbsp fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne powder
- Fresh sage, finely chopped
- A minimum of 2 hours prior to grilling, put the pork chops in a gallon sized plastic bag and set aside. Add the marinade ingredients to a measuring cup or small bowl and whisk until well combined. Pour the marinade into the plastic bag with the pork chops and close. Shift the bag around with your hands until the pork chops are evenly coated. Place bag in the refrigerator and marinade for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Preheat your grill or grill pan on medium heat and allow the temperature to increase to 400°F (204°C). Place the pork chops onto the grill and discard the remaining marinade. Grill for 4-6 minutes per side (depending on thickness) until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C) per an instant read thermometer. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Broccoli Salad with Bacon or Instant Pot Potato Salad for an even more amazing meal.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled pork chops, pork chop marinade, easy pork chop marinade, paleo, whole30, low fodmap, grill recipes, summer recipes