After one taste of this dairy-free homemade ranch dressing, you will never miss the store-bought stuff! It’s also Paleo, Whole30 and low FODMAP compliant.
- 1 cup dairy-free mayo (which I buy cheaper at Costco)
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil *
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly-squeezed
- 2 tbsp scallions, green parts only, finely-chopped*
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely-chopped
- ½ tbsp fresh dill, finely-chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- ½ tsp black pepper, freshly-ground (or to taste)
- 1–4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- In a small bowl, add dairy-free mayo, garlic-infused olive oil, lemon juice, scallions, parsley, fresh dill, salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add 1-4 tbsp almond milk to the mixture depending on your desired thickness.
- Refrigerate in an air-tight container (a glass jar is ideal) for 7-10 days. Shake or stir well before reserving.
- Serve on your favourite salads (like my Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders Salad) or as a dip for veggies, french fries, chicken tenders, and more!
- *If you do not have issues with FODMAPs, you can use ½ tsp garlic powder and ½ tsp onion powder in place of the garlic-infused olive oil and scallions. If you omit the scallions, you may want to increase the lemon juice by ½ tbsp.
- Please note: the ranch dressing pictured is 1 ½ batches of the recipe. One batch made the jar about two-thirds full.
- Category: Condiment & Seasoning Mix
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade, ranch dressing, dairy-free, paleo, whole30, low FODMAP, condiment