Perfectly crispy and full of flavour, these Air Fryer Red Potatoes are an easy and healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner side dish. They’re also Paleo, Whole30 and low FODMAP.
- Preheat air fryer at 400° F for 10 minutes.
- While the air fryer preheats, chop the potatoes into ½” pieces and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add garlic-infused olive oil and toss potatoes with your hands to evenly coat with oil.
- Add chives, sea salt and pepper and toss potatoes again until evenly seasoned.
- Once your air fryer is preheated, spray with cooking spray. Add prepared potatoes and shake the pan to spread them evenly. Cook for 21 minutes, tossing to redistribute in the pan every 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
*If not eating low FODMAP, you can sub regular olive oil and 1/4 tsp garlic powder for the garlic-infused oil. However, I much prefer them with garlic-infused oil.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer potatoes, air fryer red potatoes, roasted potatoes, side dish, holiday side dish, breakfast side dish, lunch side dish, dinner side dish, paleo, whole30, low FODMAP