This quick and easy air fryer french fries recipe will give you a super delicious, versatile side dish, appetizer or snack in about 30 minutes! Paleo, Whole30 and low FODMAP.
- Preheat air fryer to 400° for 10 minutes.
- While the air fryer preheats, chop the potatoes lengthwise into ¼” pieces and put into a large bowl.
- Add garlic-infused olive oil and toss fries with your hands to evenly coat.
- Add sea salt and pepper and toss fries again until evenly seasoned.
- Once air fryer is preheated, spray with cooking spray. Add fries and shake the pan to spread them more-or-less evenly. Cook for 21 minutes, tossing to redistribute in the pan every 7 minutes. After 21 minutes, check doneness with a fork, toss again and air fry for an additional 2-5 minutes or until they are to your desired crispiness.
- Put fries in a serving vessel. Sprinkle with fresh chives if using and serve them on their own or with your favourite dipping sauce, like my dairy-free homemade ranch dressing or homemade chipotle mayo.
*If you’re not concerned about FODMAPs, you can sub regular olive oil and 1/4 tsp garlic powder for the garlic-infused oil. I personally find them way better tasting with garlic-infused oil, however.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer french fries, air fryer recipes, homemade, french fries, paleo, whole30, low FODMAP